Monday, February 13, 2012

UNRY2 Challenge Update 2-13-12

This is my scale pic from February 12, 2012.  I usually upload it to the site, Weight Loss Wars, but they do not like pictures at the moment, so I will upload it here for the records. 

Went to the gym tonight, did my shoulders workout and it went pretty well.  Did my intervals.  I added one second to the work time and took off a second to the rest time.  I know that it isn't much, but it makes me feel good that I am trying to improve. 
I also sat in the sauna again tonight, no particular reason, it just makes me feel good.  I wrote an article about if sauna sweat was as good as the real thing.  I still have no idea, but like I said, it makes me feel good.

I have 82 days left in my competition and I am currently sitting in 4th place.  To reach my goal I have to lose somewhere around 5 to 6 pounds a week.  I have been averaging about 4 pounds a week since the start of the competition, dropping a lot my first week and then tapering off to the 4 pounds a week.  I know 4 pounds a week is good, but I need it to be better.  4 pounds a week will get me down to about 173 which will be a weight loss percentage of 29%.  Again I know that is a good number as well, but not sure if it is good enough.  Either way, I am happy with my weight loss so far, 27 pounds in about 5 weeks.  I hope I can hit my goal.

365 Fit for Life

No comments: