Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Here we go again.  I'll keep this introduction short.  I am going to start training again, but this time I will be trying to video my workouts and post them with my results.  I plan on picking a new workout program and run through an entire cycle and see how it goes.  First up is the 915 program.  The basic rundown is a combination of heavy and explosive bench press and squats with deadlifts and power cleans.  Each lift in each phase targets a specific weakness with that movement and aims to correct it.  The program is 9 weeks with week 9 being a peak week.

I created a Google Sheets template to plug in your numbers and the whole workout.  Please save a copy it for your own use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MxbAlEcERBzhc43S1lhPgtIg_pDO9zPuoEwM6smzxZY/edit?usp=sharing

No comments: