Monday, December 01, 2008

Weight and What Not

I currently weigh 198 lbs. after a successful weekend of eating. This puts my BMI at a nice 28.4. That puts me at about 1 point away from being obese. That sucks. According to the BMI gods, I should have a BMI of 18.5 to 24.9. That puts my weight range, to be healthy, between 129 to 174. That is a huge range. I can't even imagine myself at 130 lbs. I don't think that I have weighed that since I was like 10 or 12 or something like that. I haven't even consistently weighed 175 since like freshman ish year of college. I would like to be somewhere in the 165 range when this is all said and done. For now, though, I would be happy to be back in my 190 range.

I guess that sums up my weight goals. I'll be talking about my other goals in a later post.

*Also, I know that BMI is not the end all be all indicator of how healthy you are, nor should you rely on it to track all of your progress. I just used it because it gives you a general sort of overall idea of what is going on. If we only used BMI to gauge fitness, I think I heard that Micheal Jordan would be considered obese.

365 Fit for life.

No comments: