Sunday, November 30, 2008

YouTube Hypocrite

I have been watching weight loss and transformation videos for the last like 3 hours now. I suppose in a way to psych myself up and get a little motivation flowing for my upcoming endeavor. Most of the people that are doing the YouTube weight loss vlogs and videos usually ask for help or tips to help them lose weight. It never fails that someone lists, eat smaller portions, get moving, exercise, and all the other "cliche" tips to lose weight. After reading some of these comments, it just made me angry. I don't really know why it did, I just did.

I am thinking to myself, that can't be right. I can't be mad for people trying to help out other people. I am not mad at the people, I guess it's just the comments. Here in the last few seconds I just figured out why it makes me mad. The commenters just come off as know it alls and that they are an expert on things. It's probably because I imagine they are people who sit and do nothing but watch YouTube and comment on people's vids like they know.

Oh wait... I have been sitting here doing nothing but watching YouTube and I write a blog about being 365 Fit. I know that makes me a hypocrite, I just don't know how I am supposed to stop myself from being that hypocrite. Maybe I am just obsessing over this too much. Anyways, I am going to try and not be a hypocrite because I know those people are just trying to help. After all, that is why I do it, and that is why you people read it.

365 Fit for life!

No comments: