Sunday, February 22, 2009

Motivation From Competition

I know I have been on again off again in my own journey to weight loss. I know that I haven't been setting the best example to the people who read my blog. I know I can do better, and I think I have finally found a good way to go about it.

Spite.... I don't like to lose. I like to compete. Did I mention that I don't like to lose? I started a competition with one of my college buddies to see who can drop 20 pounds first. Prior to this competition I felt lethargic, sluggish, and every other adjective to describe a lazy person. If nothing else I am getting up and moving because I don't want to lose, health and fitness aside.

Maybe that is what everyone needs, a little competition. Or at least something that will motivate them. What motivates you to get up and do something healthy?

365 Fit For Life

1 comment:

mina said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail

address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate

with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We

are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an

email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to

discuss this matter.
Thank you

minasol@yourmediaguru.com