Monday, June 02, 2008

A New Look Might Be Just What You Need

I think for most guys a hair cut is just a haircut. I personally don't really like getting my haircut. I am also one of those people who doesn't really want to do anything because I'd rather be doing something else. Kind of confusing I know, but now is not the time or place for such talk. Anyways, I had put off my haircut for quite some time, probably close to two months. My hair grows really fast, so I was looking kind of shaggy. I go through phases with my hair. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes I just have to deal with it looking sort of bad. When I went to go get my haircut I assumed it was like any other haircut, I'd go in, get it done, and think nothing more of it. While I was getting it done, it started out the same and then about 3/4 of the way through it begin to change. I noticed that my face got a little thinner and taller, and that my overall sense of well being crept up a little bit. Now I do not think that any sort of magic was involved, although the jury is still out. I do however think that our appearance is a big part of our health, not just good nutrition and exercise.

My recommendation on a haircut is find someone you like and stick with them. It is annoying having multiple people cut your hair. Everyone does it a little differently and you never quite get what you want with new people. If you can get the same person every time then you will get what you want every time. It might take a little bit of trial and error in the beginning, but once you find a good barber/stylist, stay with them.

365 Fit for life

No comments: