Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Parkour #2

I don't know if you can really call this day number 2 or not, but I am going to anyways. Went down to the playground again where I live and just messed around a little more. Jumped off a few things, did some chin ups and push ups. I did some more front rolls, and my shoulders don't hurt or anything when I do them, though I seem to landing hard on my hip when I roll over, so I'll have to work on that. I am trying to work on my kong/monkey vaults, but I don't have anything that I can vault over. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to find something to vault over. I can try to vault over my fence, but it is a little bit too high for my first attempt. I have been watching videos on youtube trying to psych myself up for the jump. Parkour and the elements there of will be good for me, cause I am afraid I will hurt myself. This is the best way I can think of to get over this fear, to just do it. I'll let you know how it goes when it happens. Until then, 365 Fit, for life.

No comments: