Friday, November 21, 2008

Resisting Temptation

I just got paid yesterday and that usually means snack time. It is almost without fail that after I get paid I ususaly stop at my local convenient store and get a soda to drink. We also go grocery shopping and I usually end up buying something to drink there as well. Today we stopped for gas, and we also went shopping. I didn't go into the actual store when we got gas, and I walked by everything when we went shopping. I felt a sort of longing to get something to drink, it was odd. The best thing though was that I resisted the temptation to buy something at either place.

That was the good news. The bad news is that I ate two tacos instead of just one. Like I said in my last post though, you can't do everything at once. I think this is day two of my no soda campaign and it feels good that I have set a goal. As a side note my goal is to not drink soda until we go on spring break in March.

That is my update for the day, and I hope wherever you are that you are doing all you can do to be 365 Fit.

No comments: