Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Weekend Is A Killer

Weekends do one of two things. They either invigorate and motivate you to get out there and do great things; or they sap everything that you ever had and turn you into the lump of all lumps, the couch potato. I have had weekends of both kinds, though lately it has been more of the latter. This weekend I suppose was half of one and half of the other. I didn't really do anything on Friday, and I know I didn't do anything on Saturday. I had good intentions on Saturday, it just didn't quite pan out. Today I did my push ups and my squats and so I feel good in doing that. My push ups I think have gotten better, and I feel stronger when I do them now.

Though I did push ups and squats today, I don't think that I made any real progress in the weight loss department. I will get to that in a different post, however. This week is Thanksgiving week, and I hope that all the will power that I haven't used for the last forever comes to me this week and motivates me to not eat 'till I am sick.

I am looking forward to this weekend, and I feel that it will be one of motivation and invigoration and not one of sloth and gluttony.

365 Fit for life!

No comments: